Elmwood Park, Illinois

Had a nephew go into Wildfire Harley in Villa park, IL and purchase a brand spanking new Harley with his grandmother as a cosigner.Problem is, his grandmother never even stepped foot into that dealership, nor did she ever agree to cosign.

Another problem is, my nephew never made one payment to the bank for that Harley and after riding it for the summer had it repossessed. Guess who's on the hook for that bank note? That's right, my 80 year old mother!

So, how did Wildfire sell that bike with a photo copy of a driver's licence, a cosigner never having step foot in that door, and a forged signature?That's what we'd all like to know!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wildfire Harley Davidson. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wildfire Harley Davidson to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wildfire Harley Davidson harley-davidson motorcycle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wildfire Harley Davidson?

Comments